Cite Your Sources: A manual for Documenting Family Histories and Genealogical Records
Richard S. Lackey, Cite Your Sources: A manual for Documenting Family Histories and Genealogical Records, © 1980, University Press of Mississippi, Jackson, Mississippi, Soft Bound, 94 Pages, 0-87805-286-0, 929.1.
A How-To book providing clear and uncomplicated instructions for documenting your family history research that will prevent future generations having to redo your research due to poor or non-existent citations and notes. Get this book and document your research properly.
- Document Research
- Citation Forms
- Short or Second Use of Notes
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control Number: 85020371
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Lackey, Richard S.
- Main Title: Cite your sources : a manual for documenting family histories and genealogical records / by Richard S. Lackey ; introduction by Winston DeVille.
- Published/Created: Jackson : University Press of Mississippi, 1985, c1980.
- Description: xii, 94 p. ; 22 cm.
- ISBN: 0878052860 (pbk.)
- Notes: Includes index.
- Subjects: Genealogy. Bibliographical citations--Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- LC Classification: CS16 .L3 1985
- Dewey Class No.: 929/.1 19
- CALL NUMBER: CS16 .L3 1985