Continuing Your Genealogical Research in Minnesota
Marilyn Lind, Continuing Your Genealogical Research in Minnesota, Updated June 1988 and July 1991, © 1986, The Linden Tree, Cloquet, Minnesota, Spiral Binding, 160 Pages, 0-937463-09-4.
While this book pre-dates the modern search-engine based research, it provides context and information on the how and where sources are kept in Minnesota.
- The Pioneers
- Native Americans
- Migration to Minnesota
- Ethnic Settlement
- As A Territory
- Research Centers
- Major Libraries
- At the National Archives
- Vital Records
- Naturalization Records
- Land Records
- Church Records
- Cemeteries & Morticians
- Municipalities & Townships
- Schools & Universities
- WPA Inventories
- Military Records
- Maps & Aerial Photography
- Minnesota Counties
- Genealogical Societies.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control Number: 85080942
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Lind, Marilyn, 1934-
- Main Title: Continuing your genealogical research in Minnesota / by Marilyn Lind.
- Published/Created: Cloquet, MN : Linden Tree, c1986.
- Description: 161 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- ISBN: 0937463094 (pbk.)
- Notes: Includes index. Bibliography: p. 157-158.
- Subjects: Minnesota--Genealogy--Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- LC Classification: F605 .L66 1986
- Dewey Class No.: 929/.1/0720776 19
- Geog. Area Code: n-us-mn
- CALL NUMBER: F605 .L66 1986