The Norwegian Kitchen
Kjell E. Innli, Ed., The Norwegian Kitchen, Photographs by Per Eide and Bengt Wilson, Translation of "Vårt Norske Kjøkken" by Melody Favish © 1993, KOM Forlag A/S, Kristiansund, Norge, Hardcover, 224 Pages, 8290-823-231.
Lavishly illustrated cookbook with recipes from the Association of Norwegian Chefs. The book intermingles social and travel commentary with the recopies to provide additional context.
- Nature's Own Flavours
- The Sea as a Food Source
- Fruits of the Earth
- Forests, Mountains and Plateaus
- The Historic Menu
- The Norwegian Table
- To Drink with Food
- Fish and Shellfish
- Meat and Game
- Vegetable and Grain Dishes
- Baked Goods
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 96159883
- LCCN Permalink: http://lccn.loc.gov/96159883
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Uniform Title: Vårt norske kjøkken
- Main Title: The Norwegian kitchen / editor, Kjell E. Innli ; photographers, Per Eide and Bengt Wilson ; recipes, the Association of Norwegian Chefs.
- Published/Created: Kristiansund, Norway : KOM forlag ; Minneapolis, MN : Distributed in the U.S. by Skandisk, 1995.
- Related Names: Innli, Kjell E. Kokkenes mesterlaug.
- Description: 224 p. : col. ill. ; 33 cm.
- ISBN: 8290823231 (English ed.)
- Notes: Includes bibliographical references (p. 224) and index.
- Subjects: Cookery, Norwegian. Norway --Social life and customs.
- LC Classification: TX722.N6 V37 1995
- Dewey Class No.: 641.59481 20
- Language Code: eng nor
- Geographic Area Code: e-no---
- CALL NUMBER: TX722.N6 V37 1995 Norway