National Genealogical Society Quarterly, June 1994
Issue featured articles included becoming a family health historian, medical holdings in the National Archives and the mtDNA project.
National Genealogical Society Quarterly: Your Family's Health History, An Introduction, Special Issue, Volume 82, Number 2, June 1994.
- How to Be a Family Health Historian
- Files of the Eugenics Record Office: A Resource for Genealogists
- Medical Holdings in the National Archives: Patient Records Prior to World War II
- A Genetics Resource Guide for the Family Health Historian
- Umbilical Lines and the mtDNA Project
Does Not Circulate
Archives Inventory Ref Nbr: ALPG NGSQ82-2-1994