National Genealogical Society Quarterly, March 1994
Issue features articles on proving a maternal line, genealogical value of notorial acts of Quebec and Applying the Preponderance-of-the-Evidence Principle.
National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Volume 82, Number 1, March 1994.
- The Notarial Acts of Québec: Their Genealogical Value and Use
- Proving a Maternal Line: The Case of Frances B. Whitney
- Applying the Preponderance-of-the-Evidence Principle to a Southern Frontier Problem: William Medders of Alabama
- Pitfalls in Genealogical Research: Michael Mumper Reexamined
- The Temple-Myrick Bible
- Genealogical Gleanings from Scotland
Does Not Circulate
Archives Inventory Ref Nbr: ALPG NGSQ82-1-1994