Ancestry Magazine, July / August 1997
Ancestry, Volume 15, Number 4, July / August 1997.
Issue features articles on exploring the National Archives and Records Administration, Northeast Region in New York; Overview of Italian Civil Vital Documents, Germany National Archives, and Early Medical Terminology.
- Exploring the National Archives in New York City: A visit to the National Archives and Records Administration - Northeast Region
- Italian Civil Vital Records: Nineteenth Century to the Present: An overview of Italian civil documents
- Library and Archive Sources, The Bundesarchive of Germany: Record sources in Germany's national archive
- Research Cornerstones, Early Medical Terminology: Confusing terms on death certificates explained
- Ethnic Origins, Anatomy of a Surname: Where our surnames comes from
- The USGenWeb Project: A gathering of county-specific genealogy sites on the Internet
Does Not Circulate
Archives Inventory Ref Nbr: ALPG ANC15-4-1997