DUO Roamer - Outboard Tri-V Hull
Get behind the wheel of the new Duo 17-foot Roamer and set course on the Royal Road to Adventure. The Tri Vee Roamer features additional seating for added convenience.
It’s a family fun boat or a sporty pleasure craft. Rough weather Is no problem . . . just button down under canvas and ride out the storm.
Features and Equipment
- Walk-Thru Tempered Safety Glass Windshield
- Deluxe Hard- Ware, Deluxe Mechanical Steering
- Deluxe Bow and Stern Light with 3-Position Anchor Light Switch
- Fold-Down Sun-Bather Bunk Seats
- Deluxe Side Panels and Gunwale Pads (Combination)
- Glove Box Complete with Lock
- Full Cross Seat
- Reflective Safety Stripe
- Deluxe Bow Rails
- Deluxe Vent Kit
- Motor Well Curtain
- Deluxe Step Pads
- Top-Side-Aft Canvas Tonneau Cover & Center Console Curtain Installed
- 12-Gallon Gas Tank
- Electric Fuel Gauge
- Bow Seats
- Saf-T-Foam Flotation
- Gunwale Length: 19' 2"
- Center Length: 17'
- Beam: 82"
- Depth: 43"
- Maximum Horsepower: 115
- Approximate Weight: 1,000 Pounds
- Deck, Olive; Hull, Sand; Interior, Olive
- Deck, Sand; Hull, Sand; Interior, Sand.
All Duo Boats are BIA certified and comply with the current regulations of the United States Coast Guard.
A Bangor Punta Company
GG Archives REF: BPDUO-003-1971-C-CAT