DUO Spoiler - Outboard - Tri-V Hull
Duo’s Spoiler — an all-around good sport. What’ll it be? Fishing, swimming, skiing . . . or maybe just lazing in the sun on a sandy quay, your Spoiler beached alongside you for company.
The Spoiler rigs in a minute for rough water. Full canvas with zip hatch and tonneau cover is standard equipment. Bunk seats fold down for sunning or sleeping, carpeting is deluxe . . . Saf-T-Foam flotation and reflective safety stripes are also standard.
Features and Equipment
- Walk-Thru Tempered Safety Glass Windshield
- Mechanical Steering
- Deluxe Bow and Stern Light with 3-Position Anchor Light Switch
- Fold-Down Sunbather Bunk Seats
- Deluxe Side Panels and Gunwale Pads (Combination)
- Motor Well Curtain
- Deluxe Bow Rails
- Top-Side-Aft Canvas
- Tonneau Cover and Center Console Curtain Installed
- Saf-T-Foam Flotation
- 12-Gallon Gas Tank
- Electric Fuel Gauge
- Bow Seat
- Reflective Safety Stripe
- Deluxe Step Pads
- Deluxe Carpeting
- Gunwale Length: 17' 6"
- Center Length: 15' 1"
- Beam: 73"
- Depth: 36"
- Maximum Horsepower: 85
- Approximate Weight: 800 Pounds
- Deck, Sand; Hull, Mint Gold; Interior, Mint Gold
- Deck, Olive; Hull, Sand; Interior, Olive
All Duo Boats are BIA certified and comply with the current regulations of the United States Coast Guard.
A Bangor Punta Company
GG Archives REF: BPDUO-003-1971-C-CAT