DUO Vagabond - Stern Drive, Tri-V Hull
Sun at ten o’clock high, bright water bouncing with golden highlights, a beacon to adventure with Duo’s Vagabond. Up to 235 horsepower straining to follow the touch of your hand at the throttle.
Corner it, take it down that blue freeway wide open—you’re backed all the way with tough fiberglass construction, Saf-T- Foam flotation, reflective safety stripes and full top- side-aft canvas.
Features and Equipment
- Walk-Thru Tempered Safety Glass Windshield
- Deluxe Mechanical Indicator Steering
- Deluxe Hardware
- Deluxe Bow and Stern Light with 3-Position Anchor Light Switch
- Deluxe Vent Kit
- Fold-Down Sunbather Bunk Seats
- Twin Jump Seats in Rear
- Deluxe Fuel Gauge
- Bilge Pump
- Bilge Blower
- Battery Case
- 18-Gallon Gas Tank
- Deluxe Bow Rails
- Stern Rails & Side Rails
- Deluxe Step Pads
- Deluxe Carpeting
- Twin Insulated Stern Wells
- Self-Storing Forward Access Hatch
- Forward Cuddy Canvas Installed
- Glove Box Complete with Lock
- 2 Deluxe Stainless Steel Vent Louvers
- 2 Storage Compartments
- Beverage Rack on Port Console
- Reflective Safety Stripe
- Saf-T-Foam Flotation
- Head-Mate (Marine Type Toilet),
- Monomatic (Dock Side Pump Out)
- Porta-Potty (Manual).
- Gunwale Length: 22' 11"
- Center Length: 20' 5""
- Beam: 90"
- Depth: 58"
- Maximum Horsepower: 235
- Approximate Weight: 2,285 Pounds
- Deck, Sand; Hull, Mint Gold; Interior, Mint Gold.
- Deck, Sand; Hull, Sand; Interior, Autumn
All Duo Boats are BIA certified and comply with the current regulations of the United States Coast Guard.
A Bangor Punta Company
GG Archives REF: BPDUO-003-1971-C-CAT