The Bluejackets' Manual - Sixth Edition 1918
The Bluejackets' Manual, United States Navy, 1918, Sixth Edition, Revised November, 1916 by Lieutenant Norman R. Van Der Veer, U.S.N. Military Publishing Co. New York 4 1/4 x 6 1/4" hardcover with 821 pages
Library of Congress Listing
- LC Control No.: 03001595
- Type of Material: Serial (Periodical, Newspaper, etc.)
- Main Title: The Bluejackets’ manual / United States Navy.
- Published/Created: Annapolis, Md. : United States Naval Institute,
- Related Names:
- United States Naval Institute.
- United States. Navy.
- v. : ill. ; 15-22 cm.
- Fifth ed. (1917) called also: Rev. Nov. 1916, and: Authorized ed.
- Began with 1st ed. (1902).
- Current Frequency: Irregular
- Cancelled/Invalid LCCN: sn 91028220
- Notes: At head of title, 1946- : U.S. Navy.
- Description based on: 5th ed. (1917).
- Imprint varies:
- 1917, New York, Military Pub. Co. --
- 1918, New York, E. N. Appleton. --
- 1922-1927, Washington, U.S. Govt. Print. Off. (varies slightly).
- Some issues in rev. editions.
- SERBIB/SERLOC merged record
- Subjects: United States. Navy --Sailors’ handbooks.
- LC Classification: V113 .B55
- Dewey Class No.: 359
- Other System No.: (OCoLC)ocm03045881
- Geographic Area Code: n-us---
- Quality Code: lcd premarc