Zone of the Interior: Directory of Troups
Order of Battle Volume 3 Part 3
U.S. Government Printing Office, Order of Battle of the United States Land Forces in the World War, Volume 3, Part 3, Zone of the Interior: Directory of Troops © 1937/1988, Center of Military History, United States Army, U.S. Government Printing Office, Hardcover, 547 Pages. 940.4'12'73. cover of book is dark blue with insignia of the United States but no lettering. Title on Binding.
Subject: United States, Army -- History -- World War, 1914 - 1918.
- Zone of the Interior: Directory of Troups Showing Mobilization, Changes in Status, Movements, Demobilization, and Other Disposition, of Units in the Zone of the Interior.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 87600306
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Main Title: Order of battle of the United States land forces in the World War.
- Published/Created: Washington, D.C. : Center of Military History, United States Army, 1988.
- Related Names: Center of Military History.
- Description: 3 v. in 5 : ill., col. maps; 24 cm.
- v. 1. American Expeditionary Forces : General Headquarters, armies, army corps, Services of Supply, separate forces --
- v. 2. American Expeditionary Forces : divisions --
- v. 3. Zone of the interior.
- pt. 1. Organization and activities of the War Department.
- pt. 2. Territorial departments, tactical divisions organized in 1918, posts, camps, and stations.
- pt. 3. Directory of troops (3 v.).
- Reprint. Originally published: Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1931-1949.
- Includes indexes.
- Subjects: United States. Army --History --World War, 1914-1918.
- LC Classification: D570 .O73 1988
- Dewey Class No.: 940.4/12/73 19
- Government Document No.: D114.2:B32
- Geographic Area Code: n-us---