Manual of Military Training
Colonel Jas. A. Moss, Manual of Military Training, © 1917, George Banta Publishing Co., Menasha, Wisconsin, Hardcover, 666 Pages.
The manual is a presentation of Military Training as manifested in the training and instruction of a Company. The book contains all the essentials pertaining to the training and instruction of Company officers, noncommissioned officers and privates.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 17025098
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Moss, James Alfred, 1872-
- Main Title: Manual of military training (2d, rev. ed.)by Major James A. Moss ... Intended, primarily, for use in connection with the instruction and training of cadets in our military schools and colleges and of company officers of the National guard, Officers’ reserve corps and the National army; and secondarily, as a guide for company officers of the regular army, the aim being to make efficient fighting companies and to qualify our cadets and our National guard and Reserve corps and National army officers for the duties and responsibilities of company officers in time of war ...
- Published/Created: Menasha, Wis., George Banta Publishing Company [c1917]
- Description: 666 p. illus., fold. pl., 2 fold. maps. 19 cm.
- Notes: Plate and maps in pocket.
- Subjects: United States. Army --Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- LC Classification: U110 .M6 1917
- Other System No.: (OCoLC)1747393
- Quality Code: premarc