Marine News: Journal of The World Ship Society, August 1982
Official publication of the World Ship Society reporting on worldwide commercial and military ship newsworthy events and events of the Society and its members.
Table of Contents
- Meetings and Upcoming Events
- World Ship Society Branch Notes
- Naval Craft
- Shipbuilding (Companies)
- Merchant Ships
- Book Review
- Article: Four New Transatlantic Passenger Liners for Hamburg-Amerika Line 1887 by S. J. F. Miller
- Letters to the Editor
- Puzzle Corner
- Sales, Transfers and Renamings
- Ships Sold for Demolition
- Launches - May 1982
- Launches - Supplementary List October 1981
- Launches - Supplementary List November 1981
The World Ship Society
NICHOLAS J. ROBINSON M.A. (Cantab.). J.P.
- N. R. P. BONSOR
- Rear Admiral P. W. BROCK, C.B D.S.O.
- J. G. DAVIS, M.A. (Cantab.)
- LAURENCE DUNN.
- W. M. GRAHAM
- VISCOUNT LEATHERS
- Dr. DENIS REBBECK, C.B.E., D.L., J.P., M.A. (Cantab)
Founder and Chairman:
MICHAEL CROWDY, F.R.S.A.
Honorary General Secretary: S. J. F. MILLER
35 Wickham Way, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 1 UJ
Honorary Treasurer: W. J. MAYES, F.C.A.
32 Dukes Wood, Crowthorne, Berks.
Editor: MICHAEL CROWDY, F.R.S.A.
'Wyndhurst', 28 Natland Road, Kendal, Cumbria LA9 7LT.
Subscriptions, Changes of Address and all Circulation queries to the Membership Secretary: J. C. TAYLOR, 26 The Chase, Thundersley, Benfleet, Essex SS7 3BS
Annual Subscription £11
Volume XXXVI No. 8 August 1982 Paginated 385 - 440 (56 Pages)