Dominion Line Royal Mail Steamers Advertisement - 1890s
Mid 1890s Advertisement marterial from the Dominion Line that provides information about routes, agencies, fleet and accommodations.
Domion Line Royal Mal Steamers
Sailing Regularly Between
- Liverpool, Quebec and Montreal
- Liverpool, Halifax and Portland, ME
- Liverpool and Boston
- W. M. Macpherson, 83. Dalhousie St., Quebec
- A. G. Jones & Go., Halifax, N.S.
- Warren & Co., 125, Milk Street, Boston
- D. Torrance & Co., 17, St. Sacrament St., Montreal
- D. Torrance & Co. Portland, Me
Richards Ails Co Managers 24. James St Liverpool
The Dominion Line Steamers Sail Regularly Between
Liverpool, Quebec And Montreal (Via Londonderry).
Liverpool, Halifax and Portland (Via Londonderry).
Liverpool and Boston (Via Queenstown).
The Following Is A List Of The Steamers Comprising The Fleet :
|SS Canada (Twin Screw)||1896||9000||515||58|
|SS Scotsman (Twin Screw)||1895||6041||471||49|
These Steamers are fitted with Electric Light throughout, have Saloons and State Rooms, Music Rooms, Smoking Rooms and Bath Rooms amidships, where the least motion is felt, are amongst the largest and finest afloat, and are well and favorably known for the comfort and excellent arrangements they afford for all classes of Passengers.