SS Conte di Savoia Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Conte di Savoia Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Italian Line
- Ship: SS Conte di Savoia
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 6 March 1937
- Route: New York to Gibraltar, Naples, Villefranche and Genoa
- Commander: Captain Antonio Lena
- Notable Passengers: J. Paul Getty, Max Goldman, George M. Mann, H. M. (Harry) Warner and Andrew Chalmers Wilson
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.