SS City of Baltimore Passenger Lists 1937
The SS City of Baltimore approaching the Landing Stage
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS City of Baltimore Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Baltimore Mail Line
- Class of Passengers: Cabin (One Class)
- Date of Departure: 24 July 1937
- Route: Hamburg and Southampton to Norfolk and Baltimore
- Commander: Captain F. E. Cross, Lt. Cmdr., U.S.N.R
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.