RMS Carpathia Passenger Lists
The RMS Carpathia of the Cunard Line, rescue ship of the Titanic, shown here circa 1905
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the RMS Carpathia Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Cunard Line
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 4 October 1904
- Route: New York to Liverpool
- Commander: Captain W. T. Turner
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.