RMS Armadale Castle Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the RMS Armadale Castle Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Union-Castle Line
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Class
- Date of Departure: 12 November 1920
- Route: Southampton to Natal via Madeira, Cape Town, Algoa Bay and East London
- Commander: Captain J. W. Hague, R.N.R.
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.