SS Antonia Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Antonia Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Cunard Line
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 10 July 1924
- Route: Cherbourg to Quebec & Montreal via Southampton and Liverpool
- Commander: Captain P. A. Murchie
- Note: Koch and Trump are listed among the cabin passengers.
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.