Donaldson Line Passenger Lists
Donaldson Line Passenger Lists available at the Gjenvick-Gjønvik Archives that have been transcribed and uploaded. Transatlantic voyages between Scotland and Canada.
- Steamship Line: Donaldson Line
- Steamship: T.S.S. Cassandra
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 29 August 1914
- Route: Glasgow to Quebec and Montreal
- Commander: Captain Robert C. Brown
For many years the Dominion Line has held a commanding position in Canadian shipping, and was largely instrumental in making popular the beautiful “St. Lawrence Route,’’ with its short open-sea passage.