S.S. Canada Passenger List 15 January 1898
Saloon Passenger List for the S.S. Canada of the Dominion Line, Departing 15 January 1898 from Boston to Liverpool via Queenstown (Cobh), Commanded by Captain Jas. McAuley.
List of Saloon Passengers
Captain Jas. McAuley
From Boston to Liverpool via Queenstown (Cobh)
Saturday, 15 January 1898, at 3 P. M.
List of Saloon Passengers
- Mr. W. H. Chase, Boston, Mass
- Mr. G. P. Daintry, Cobourg, Ont
- Mr. John Daintry, Cobourg, Ont
- Mr. George B. Dexter, . Brookline, Mass
- Miss Elise Dexter, Brookline, Mass
- Miss Mary Dexter, Milwaukee, Wis
- Mr. Charles J. Dexter, Milwaukee, Wis
- Mr. W. Fearing Gill, . . New York, N. Y
- Master Vanderhost Gill, New York, N. Y
- Mr. William Ham, Lynn, Mass
- Rev. P. T. Higgins, Medford, Mass
- Mr. A. W. Iasigi, Lyons, France
- Mr. Alexander Johnson, Toronto, Ont
- Mr. James King, Quebec, Que
- Mrs. E. A. Leigh, Boston, Mass
- Miss J. W. Martin, Boston, Mass
- Mr. J. W. Molson , Montreal, Que
- Mr. Andrew Nimmo, Boston, Mass
- Miss L. Parsons, Boston, Mass
- Mr. Porter, Boston, Mass
- Mr. A R. Springett, McLeod Alberta, N. W. Prov
- Mrs. Springett. McLeod Alberta, N. W. Prov
- Mr. Ulrich Tessier, Quebec, Que
- Mr. W. H. Tetlow, Manchester, Eng
- Mr. C. G. Towne, Boston, Mass
- Miss H. Walsh, Boston, Mass
- Miss E. Walsh, Boston, Mass
- Mr. W. H. Wilson, Quebec, Que
- Miss E. Wilson, Quebec, Que
- Dr. Hamilton Wright, Montreal, Que
Special Notice To Passengers.
Attention is called to the new Regulations relating to Seal-skin garments imported as personal effects. They must be accompanied by an invoice duly certified by the United States Consul, at the place of exportation, as prescribed by the Regulations of the Honorable the Secretary of the Treasury under the Act approved December 29th, 1897 ; and all such garments, on arrival, will be sent to the public stores for examination.
Meals will be served in the Saloon, as under :
Breakfast, 8.30 to 9.30 A. M.
Lunch, 1 P. M.
Dinner, 6 P. M.
Supper, if ordered, 9 to 10 P. M.
Children and Nurses.
Breakfast at 8 A. M., Dinner at 12 M., Tea at 5 P. M.
The Bar closes at I I P. M., Lights are extinguished in the Saloon at I I P. M., and in the Smoking Room at 11.30 P. M.
Please apply to the Second Steward for seats at Table.
Letters and Telegrams to be sent ashore at Queenstown, should be handed to the Saloon Steward an hour before arrival.
Writing Paper, Envelopes and Telegram Forms will ba found in the Library.
Steamer Chairs can be obtained for use on the voyage, at a charge of $ 1.00 each, upon application to the Deck Steward.
for Railway and Steamship Time Tables of the various Companies, apply to the Saloon Steward.
Barber Shop is located on the Main Deck.
1898 Eastbound Voyage - S.S. Canada
- Date of Voyage: 1898 January 15
- Vessel: Canada
- Class: Saloon Passengers
- Route: Boston » Queenstown » Liverpool
- Captain: Jas. McAuley
- Number of Printed Pages: 8
- Transcription: Paul K. Gjenvick
- Saloon Passengers: 30
- Senior Officers and Staff: 1
- Language(s): English
- Dimensions:14 x 21 cm
- Morton Allan Directory: Not Listed - See Page 67