S.S. Servia Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the S.S. Servia Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Cunard Line
- Steamship: S.S. Servia
- Class of Passengers: Saloon
- Date of Departure: 18 June 1887
- Route: New York to Liverpool
- Commander: Captain Horatio McKay
- Notable Passengers: Dr. Emily Blackwell, Victor G Bloede, Charles E. Carryl, George Fiske, William Kelly, Charles Mair, Mary Peck, Tony Pastor, Lord and Lady Stafford, Hugh D. Scott, Annie Wright
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.