S.S. President Garfield Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the S.S. President Garfield Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: United States Lines
- Steamship: S.S. President Garfield
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 24 February 1923
- Route: London to New York via Cherbourg and Queenstown (Cobh)
- Commander: Captain H. L. Look, U.S.N.R.F
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.