S.S. Oroya Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the S.S. Oroya Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Pacific Line (P.S.N.C.)
- Steamship: R.M.S. Oroya
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Saloon
- Date of Departure: 22 January 1925
- Route: Liverpool to Valparaiso, Chile via La Rochelle (France), A Coruña and Vigo (Spain), Havana, Cristóbal Colón and Puerto de Balboa (Panama), El Callao and Mollendo (Peru), Arica, Iquique and Antofagasta (Chile)
- Commander: Captain A. W. Pearse, R.N.R
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.