S.S. München (Muenchen) Passenger List
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the S.S. München (Muenchen) Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: North German Lloyd (Norddeutscher Lloyd)
- Steamship: S.S. München (Muenchen)
- Class of Passengers: Tourist Third Cabin and Third Class
- Date of Departure: 14 March 1929
- Route: New York to Bremen via Queenstown (Cobh) and Cherbourg
- Commander: Captain H. Gössling
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.