Port of Phalerum, Athens, Greece Passenger Lists
Phalerum was a port of Ancient Athens. It was situated 5 km southwest of the Acropolis of Athens, on a bay of the Saronic Gulf. This bay is also referred to as Bay of Phalerum.
Digitized Passenger Lists for the Port of Phalerum
- Steamship Line: Anchor Line
- Steamship: S.S. Transylvania
- Class of Passengers: Cruise
- Date of Departure: 30 January 1926
- Route: New York to Funchel (Maderia); Lisbon; Cadiz, Spain; Gibraltar; Algers; Tunis, Carthage; Phaleron Bay (Athens); Constantinople; Haifa; Alexandria; Naples; Villefranche (Nice); Monte Carlo; Cherbourg; and return to New York.
- Commander: Captain D. W. Bone