SS Red Cross Passenger Lists 1914
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Red Cross Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Hamburg Amerika Linie / Hamburg American Line (HAPAG)
- Class of Passengers: Surgeons and Nurses of the American Red Cross
- Date of Departure: 13 September 1914
- Route: New York to Falmouth, England
- Commander: Captain Armistead Rust, U.S.N. (Retired)
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.