SS Moltke Passenger Lists 1906
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Moltke Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Hamburg Amerika Linie / Hamburg American Line (HAPAG)
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 21 August 1906
- Route: Genoa to New York via Naples
- Commander: Captain Reessing
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.