SS Kaiserin Maria Theresia Passenger Lists 1902
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Kaiserin Maria Theresia Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Norddeutscher Lloyd (North German Lloyd)
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Cabin
- Date of Departure: 30 September 1902
- Route: Bremen to New York via Southampton
- Commander: Captain P. Wettin
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.