MS Italia Passenger Lists 1952
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the MS Italia Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Home Lines
- Class of Passengers: Tourist Class
- Date of Departure: 20 October 1952
- Route: New York to Cuxhaven (Hamburg) via Plymouth and Le Havre
- Commander: Captain Paul Thormoehlen
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.