SS Alesia Passenger Lists 1930
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Alesia Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Fabre Line
- Class of Passengers: Cabin Class
- Date of Departure: 19 June 1930
- Route: New York and Providence, RI to Ponta Delgada, Madeira, Piraeus, Salonica (Thessaloniki), Constantinople (Istanbul), Constanza (Romania?), Jaffa (Haifa), Beirut, and Marseilles
- Commander: Captain Edmond MacQuin
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.