SS Patria Ephemera Collection
All Digitized Ephemera for the SS Patria available at the GG Archives. Common items of ephemera in our maritime collection include passenger lists, brochures, event and entertainment programs, and other memorabilia produced for a voyage or ship.
- Steamship Line: Fabre Line
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 11 February 1928
- Route: Marseilles to New York via Naples and Palermo
- Commander: Captain Juste Tempesti
Ephemera contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenirs provided to the passengers of each voyage. Many of these souvenir ephemeral items have disappeared over the years.
Our selection varies considerably by ship, and likely contains only a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
Bookmark pages you're researching and check back periodically for additions as we continue to digitize our extensive ephemera materials.