The Holocaust: The Destruction of European Jewry 1933-1945
1968 The Holocaust: The Destruction of European Jewry 1933-1945 by Nora Levin. "Based on the voluminous documentation left behind by both the Jews and the Germans, this book is the most complete, the most authoritative, and the most nearly definitive ever written on the subject of the destruction of the Jews."
"Europe under German Rule, December, 1942. and "The Destruction of the European Jews" with color bar graph. World War II, 1939-1945. Jewish holocaust. European history. Judaica. Reference, source material. Anti-Semitism. The Final Solution.
Details the origins, growth and implementation of Nazi Germany's plan to annihilate European Jewry and the various responses of individual Jews and organized Jewish communities to the Holocaust in its several stages in ghettos and death camps.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 67023676
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Levin, Nora.
- Main Title: The holocaust; the destruction of European Jewry, 1933-1945.
- Published/Created: New York, T. Y. Crowell Co. 
- Description: xvi, 768 p. illus., facsims., maps, ports. 24 cm.
- Notes: Bibliographical references included in "Notes" (p. 719-744)
- World War, 1939-1945 --Jews --Europe.
- Jews --Europe.
- LC Classification: D810.J4 L455
- Dewey Class No.: 940.531/5
- Geographic Area Code: e------