The Nuremberg Rallies
1970 The Nuremberg Rallies - Ballantine's Illustrated History of World War II : Campaign Book, No. 8 by Alan Wykes 1970. ISBN 345-01926-1-100 Paperback
No cheap theatricality was omitted nor expense spared in the gigantic melodramas glorifying the implacable monster of the Third Reich.
In a blaze of searchlights, framed by towering banners, fireworks, and mock battle, thunderous martial music and mesmeric chanting drown rationality but not the Fuhrer's screeching, hate filled tirade.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 72015995
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Wykes, Alan.
- Main Title: The Nuremberg rallies.
- Published/Created: [New York, Ballantine Books, 1970]
- Description: 160 p. illus., map, ports. 21 cm.
- ISBN: 0345019261
- Notes: Bibliography: p. 160.
- Subjects: Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiter-Partei. Reichsparteitag. Nuremberg (Germany) --Politics and government.
- Series: Ballantine’s illustrated history of World War II. Campaign book, no. 8
- LC Classification: DD253.27 .W9
- Dewey Class No.: 940.533/4
- Geographic Area Code: e-gx---