American Expeditionary Forces, Volume 1
U.S. Government Printing Office, Order of Battle of the United States Land Forces in the World War, Volume 1, American Expeditionary Forces: General Headquarters, Armies, Army Corps, Services of Supply, Separate Forces © 1937/1988, Center of Military History, United States Army, U.S. Government Printing Office, Hardcover, 412 Pages. 940.4'12'73. cover of book is dark blue with insignia of the United States but no lettering. Title on Binding.
Subject: United States, Army -- History -- World War, 1914 - 1918.
Volume 1 covers the AEF's general headquarters, the American Services of Supply, armies, army corps, and separate forces, including the three French army corps under Amerian command in 1918 and American units in North Russia and Siberia.
- General Headquarters, American Expeditionary Forces
- American Services of Supply
- American First Army
- American Second Army
- American Third Army
- American I Army Corps
- American II Army Corps
- American III Army Corps
- American IV Army Corps
- American V Army Corps
- American VI Army Corps
- American VII Army Corps
- American VIII Army Corps
- American IX Army Corps
- French II Colonial Corps (while serving American Armies)
- French XVII Corps (while serving American Armies)
- American Expeditionary Force. North Russia
- American Expeditionary Force, Siberia
- American Forces, France
- American Forces, Germany
- Comparison of French and German Clock Time, 1918
- Calendars (1917-1919)
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 87600306
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Main Title: Order of battle of the United States land forces in the World War.
- Published/Created: Washington, D.C. : Center of Military History, United States Army, 1988.
- Related Names: Center of Military History.
- Description: 3 v. in 5 : ill., col. maps; 24 cm.
- Contents: v. 1. American Expeditionary Forces : General Headquarters, armies, army corps, Services of Supply, separate forces
- Notes: Reprint. Originally published: Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1931-1949. Includes indexes.
- Subjects: United States. Army --History --World War, 1914-1918.
- LC Classification: D570 .O73 1988
- Dewey Class No.: 940.4/12/73 19
- Government Document No.: D114.2:B32
- Geographic Area Code: n-us---