Handbook of Federal World War Agencies and Their Records 1917-1921
Handbook of Federal World War Agencies and Their Records 1917-1921: National Archives Publication No. 24 published by U. S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C. in June 1943. ISBN: 0837186021, Hardcover, 666 pp. including Appendix. Cover is Dark Blue with no imprinting.
This Handbook is issued in response to a current demand for information concerning the functions and records of agencies of the United States Government that contributed to the participation of the United States in the first World War.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 75035366
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Corporate Name: United States. National Archives and Records Service.
- Main Title: Handbook of Federal World War agencies and their records, 1917-1921 / the National Archives.
- Published/Created: Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 1976.
- Description: xiii, 666 p.; 24 cm.
- ISBN: 0837186021
- Reprint of the 1943 ed. published by the U.S. Govt. Print. Off., Washington, which was issued as National Archives publication no. 24.
- Bibliography: p. xi-xiii.
- Executive departments --United States.
- World War, 1914-1918 --United States.
- LC Classification: JK464 1943 .A52 1976
- Dewey Class No.: 353
- Geographic Area Code: n-us---