Camp Dix Pictorial Review - 20 June 1918
Front Cover, Camp Dix Pictorial Review, 20 June 1918. GGA Image ID # 18b1ee09d7
Each issue incorporated The Camp Dix News and Wrightstown Heriald. Published monthly by I. L. Cochrane, Philadelphia with an Editorial Office at Camp Dix, NJ.
The June Issue provided a list with a photograph of a typical soldier's overseas equipment. Other articles include Getting Money Over There and Damaged Parcel Post. Photos Included many of the companies at Camp Dix, Hostess House, and more.
- The Soldier's Overseas Equipment (List and Photo)
- Branch Library in YMCA No 1
- The Devil's Religion
- Getting Money Over There
- Let George Do It!
- Atlantic City Hospitality
- Hostess House for Lady Friends of African-American Soldiers (Brief Article and Photo)
- Damaged Parcel Post
- Collage of Scenes of Camp Dix on Front Cover
- Mme. Schumann-Heink, The “mother of the Army, ” Singing to 25,000 Soldiers at Camp Dix.
- The 78th Division Baseball Team, Defeated Colgate, Penn, and Philadelphia Athletics.
- Damaged Parcel Post. Those Sending Goodies by Parcel Post to Dix See Page 13
- A String of Army Trucks at Dix.
- 5th Battalion 153rd Depot Brigade, Baseball Team
- Yes, Girls, Marry an Army Cook or Mess Sergeant
- Artillery Boys.
- A Scene at the First Dix Field Mass. Bishop Morley, Gen. Scott
- A Dix Busy Street on Sunday.
- When Dix Licked Penn.
- Bishop Morley—“Men, Christ Is with You!”
- A Dix Goulash Cannon
- A Boxing Bout in the African-American Regiment
- Captain Tuttle and Group of Men Detailed to the Liberty Theatre
- Horses at Trough
- A Company "Mixing it Up."
- Here Comes the Guns! (Scene of Horse-Drawn Cannon-Wagons)
- Complete Overseas Outfit of a Private
- Scullions, Lettuce, and "Sass" RIght Next to an Officer's Quarters Kitchen
- Branch Library in YMCA No. 1
- Miss Grace Shepard and Part of Hostess House Staff
- Portrait Photo: Leopold Lane, YMC Dramatic Director for Camp Dix
- The P. R. R. Special Officers at Camp Dix Station Who Help to Handle the Big Crowds
- The Filter Spray in Action at the Camp Dix Disposal Plant
- Panoramic Photo: Field Mass at Camp Dix, 12 May 1918
- Panoramic Photo: Company G, 34th Engineers
- Jeff Smith Giving Boxing Pointers to an Entire Company
- Sunday Crowds Arriving at Camp Dix Railroad Station
- Setting-Up Exercises
- "Arms and the Man." Next Shot!
- Mail Going Home From the Boys at Camp Dix
- Lieutenant C. J. C. Clarke and His “All Nations” Squad from Camp Dix, Helping the Liberty Loan and War Chest Drives in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania
- Secretaries of YMCAA No. 6
- Peggy Mitchel with First Baby Born at Camp Dix
- A War Lesson Talk
- Hostess House for Lady Friends of African-American Soldiers
- Major E. L. Dougherty and Officers of the 6th Battalion, 153rd Depot Brigade, and the Camp Dix Military Police
- K. P., Knights of Pie
- Camp Dix Mile, Half-Mile, and Medley Relay Team
- With Fiendish Glee, the Dentists Make a Gas Attack in a Torture Chamber in the Dental Infirmary
- Collage of Photographs containing Scenes of Camp Dix
- Large-Scale Map of Camp Dix, Wrightstown, NJ
- Comic: A Mix Up In Hats at Reveille. Who Has 1st Sgt. John's Hat?
- Cox & Company, British Bankers
- The Bloch Jewelry Novelty Company
- Ever-Ready Safety Razor $1
- The Rexall Store
- Kauffman & Cowell, Photographers
- Jacob Reed's Sons of Philadelphia, Military Clothing
- Ostby & Barton Company, Military Rings and Patriotic Jewelry
- Army-Navy Auction
- J. L. N. Wunderoyle Oils for Guns
- Climax Plug Tobacco by P. Lorillard Co.
- Sans Souci, Wrightstown: French Pastries, Candies, Soda Water, and Ice Cream
- Duplicate Copies of any Photographs $1