A Concise History of World War I
Front Cover, A Concise History of World War I, Brigadier General Vincent J. Esposito, Ed., 1964. GGA Image ID # 17dedc96bf
Brigadier General Vincent J. Esposito, Ed., A Concise History of World War I, © 1964, Frederick A. Praeger, Publishers, New York, Soft cover, 414 Pages. Prepared for the Encyclopedia Americana under the advisory editorship of Vincent J. Esposito with material on the Salonikan Front, Organization and Proceedings of the Conferences and German Submarine Campaign. Indexed with a bibliography and maps.
- General Survey
- Prelude to War
- War Declared
- Comparative Strength of the Belligerents
- Economic Power
- Naval Power
- Western Front, 1914: Invasion of the Marne
- Western Front, 1915-17: Stalemate
- Western Front, 1918: The Year of Decision
- Eastern Front
- Italian Front
- Colonial and Japanese Campaigns
- Turkish Campaigns
- Balkan Campaigns
- The War at Sea
- The War in the Air
- Diplomatic History of the War: Negotiations During the War
- Diplomatic History of the War: Termination of the War
- Diplomatic History of the War: Peace Conferences and Peace Treaties
- The Postwar World
- Chronology of the War
- Costs of the War
- War Casualties
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 64016675
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Uniform Title: Encyclopedia Americana.
- Main Title: A concise history of World War I. Prepared for the Encyclopedia Americana under the advisory editorship of Vincent J. Esposito.
- Published/Created: New York, Praeger 
- Related Names: Esposito, Vincent Joseph, 1900-1965, ed.
- Description: xiv, 414 p. maps. 21 cm.
- Notes: Reprinted from the 1962 ed. of Encyclopedia Americana.
- Bibliography: p. 375-387.
- Subjects: World War, 1914-1918.
- LC Classification: D521 .E49
- Dewey Class No.: 940.3
- Other System No.: (OCoLC)1581269
- Quality Code: premarc