1966 Navy Boot Camp Graduation Books
Recruit training is a sharp break between civilian and Navy life and is the fundamental element in any man's time in the Naval service. It is the keel of a career in your Navy.
Our collection of 1966 Navy Boot Camp Yearbooks Listing includes Company Commander(s), Date of Graduation (if reported), and the Number of Recruits Graduated. Additional information may consist of extras in the forms of photographs, programs, or personal certificates, etc. of one or more of the recruits from that class.
1966 Navy Boot Camp Yearbooks
- Company Commander: A. J. Brinson, BR1
- Men Graduated: 52
- Graduation Date: Not Stated
- Supplemental Content: Barracks Life,Recruits Inoculations, Recruits Get Haircuts, Recruits at Infantry Drill, Recruits at Inspection, Departing from Boot Camp, 9 to 5 Day and Officers Center, Group Photo of Company 66-237 Commander A. J. Brinson, BR1 and Petty Officers, 11 July 1966, Passing in Review.
- Note: Images Contributed by Barry Maxted February 2012
- Company Commander: F. Pisana, SM1
- Men Graduated: 78
- Graduation Date: 27 June 1966
- Supplemental Content: Photos: Valentine Malafeew - American Spirit Honor Medal Winner; Donald Bruce Crawford - Honorman; and, Passing in Review.
- Company Commander: G. G. Wentz, BT1
- Men Graduated: 76
- Graduation Date: 8 December 1966
- Company Commander: B. H. Barnes, GMGC
- Men Graduated: 77
- Graduation Date: 3 February 1967
- Supplemental Content: Photograph - Honorman, Robert A. Vedder
US Naval Training Centers
Bainbridge, Great Lakes, Newport, Orlando, and San Diego
GG Archives RTC Yearbooks
Browse by Year
Support This Site - The Future of Our Past