Camp Zachary Taylor
Camp Zachary Taylor was established by Act of Congress for the purpose of training men for the World War. It was situated near Louisville, Kentucky. The Original tract comprised two thousand seven hundred acres which was later added to as more space was required to take care of the men assigned to this training ground. Major Lamphere had supervision of the first 1200 barracks buildings, construction of which was begun on June 22, 1917.
Pictorial Souvenir of Camp Zachary Taylor Kentucky published by Pictorial Publishing Company - L. C. Heim, Edwardsville, Illinois, 1928. 208 Pages.
31 Photographs of Camp Zachary Taylor, including primary buildings, activities, events, and staff.