Camp Zachary Taylor Pictorial Souvenir
Kentucky - WWI Army Contonment
Pictorial Souvenir of Camp Zachary Taylor Kentucky published by Pictorial Publishing Company - L. C. Heim, Edwardsville, Illinois, 1928. 208 Pages.
On September 1st of that year, approximately 40,000 men had arrived and were quartered at Taylor. It was the home of the 84th Division commanded by Major General Harry C. Hale. This book is dedicated to those patriotic Americans who served in the World War.
If the pictures presented will assist in recalling incidents and associations which were enjoyed while stationed at Camp Zachary Taylor, Kentucky, the purpose for which this volume is published will have been accomplished.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 28025761
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Main Title: Pictorial souvenir of Camp Zachary Taylor, Kentucky.
- Published/Created: Edwardsville, Ill., Pictorial publishing company, c1928]
- Description: 208 p. of illus. (incl. ports.) 24 x 31 cm.
- Subjects: Zachary Taylor, Camp. Ky. [from old catalog]
- LC Classification: U294.5.Z3 P5