First Battery FA Statistics - 3rd OTC - 1918
3rd OTC Cadets Find A Solution at Camp Devens. GGA Image ID # 13ab2857c8
Impressive statistics for the cadets undergoing training in the Third Officers Training Camp, First Battery Field Artillery unit at Camp Devens. Statistics included the number of enrolled men, average age, height, and weight, marital status, and previous occupations.
FIELD ARTILLERY STATISTICS
- Total Enrollment, January 5, 1918, 147.
The following men have been commissioned during the course:
- Field, Leon A.
- Frost, Elliott P.
- Howe, Homer A.
- Huntington, Lucien T.
- Logan, Joseph A.
- Wood, Edward E., Jr.
- Woods, Harry M.,
- Average Age of Battery, 25 years, 2 months.
- Average Height of Battery, 5 feet, 8 inches.
- Average Weight of Battery, 155 pounds.
- Married, 23;
- Single, 124.
- Students, 38;
- Teachers, 12;
- Farmers, 12;
- Engineers, 11;
- Business (unclassified), 74.
LIEUT. BARNEY 31 LIEUT. THAYER