Sherman's Influenza Vaccine No. 38 - 1918
Sherman's InfluenzaVaccine No. 38. Advertisement in the New Orleans Medical and Surgical Journal. Vol. LXXI, No. 6, December 1918. GGA Image ID # 150548b6e3
SHERMAN'S Influenza Vaccine No. 38
Will abort Colds, Grippe, Influenza and Pneumonia.
EACH MIL. CONTAINS
- Influenza B. strains from present epidemic and others 200,000,000
- Streptococci, many haemolytic and other types 100,000,000
- Pneumococci, type 1, 2, 3 and 4, in proper proportions 100,000,000
- Micrococcus Catarrhalis, leading members of the group 200,000,000
- Staphylococcus Albus, many strains 200,000,000
- Staphylococcus Aureus, many strains 200,000,000
This Vaccine is also used with success in the prophylaxis of these diseases.
WRITE FOR REPORT
on 300,000 INOCULATIONS of
INFLUENZA VACCINE in the present epidemic.
G. H. SHERMAN, M. D., Detroit, Mich.