White Star Line Royal & United States Mail Steamers 1907
Excellent brochure from the White Star Line covering all three classes of services at the height of the transatlantic immigrant trade. Profusely illustrated with many photographs of the ships and accommodations.
- White Star Fleet
- Overview of Services
- First Class Accommodations
- Boston Service
- Second Class Accommodations
- Third Class Accommodations
- Liverpool - Queenstown Route
- Austrailian and New Zealand Services
Information About Brochure
- Date Published: Undated by refers to the Adriatic under construction (1907)
- Published by: White Star Line
- Number of Pages: 41 (Paginated)
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 23.3 cm
This White Star Line 1907 brochure is For Sale.