Dominion Line Brochure - c. 1900 - Book of Views (Photographs of Accommodations)
Excellent brochure from the Dominion Line circa 1900 that provided a number of views of their fleet of steamships, facts about their fleet and views of their first, second and thrid class accommodations.
ROYAL MAIL STEAMERS
Canada and United States.
Book of Views
- Fleet of the Dominion Line Royal Mail Steamers c. 1900
Fleet listing of the Dominion Line Royal Mail Steamers steamship line circa 1900 including routes they covered, steamships, tonnage, the length and breadth of each ship.
- Dominion Line Photographs of Steamships - c. 1900
Exterior photos of the following steamships of the Dominion Line: TSS New England, TSS Canada, TSS Dominion, SS Labrador, SS Vancouver, and SS Scotsman
- Old Dominion Views of First Cabin Areas of the Steamship New England circa 1900
Explore the elegance of travel aboard a steamship circa 1900, via of First Cabin Areas of SS New England of the Dominion Line. View photographs of what the socialites and upper class tourists would have encountered.
- Old Dominion Views of Second Cabin Areas of the Steamship New England circa 1900
Photographs of Second Cabin Accommodations - Areas of SS New England of Dominion Line circa 1900 - Including Dining Saloon, Stateroom, Smoking Room and Ladies' Room.
- Old Dominion Views of Third Class Areas of the Steamship New England circa 1900
These areas depect what most immigrants would have seen traveling on the Dominion Line circa 1900 as passengers in the Third Class - often called steerage areas of the steamship New England.
- Passenger Testimonials and Reviews of the Old Domion Line Royal Mail Steamers
Passenger Testimonials and Reviews of the Domion Line Royal Mail Steamers including an Extract from the the " LIVERPOOL DAILY POST," July 2nd, 1898. Also includes an Extract from "THEE HERALD," Montreal, May 18th, 1898.
- Dominion Line Principal Offices and Agencies - c. 1900
Dominion Line Royal Mail Steamers Brochure listing the Prinicpal Offices and Agencies circa 1900 in the United States, Canada and Liverpool, England.
- Title: Dominion Line Royal Mail Steamers: To Canada and the United States
- Published by: Dominion Line
- Date Published: Undated, circa 1900
- Number of Printed Pages: 28
- Number of Photographs: 23
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 15.2 cm