Scandinavian Loan-Words In Middle English, Part I
Erik Björkman, Ph. D., Scandinavian Loan-Words In Middle English, Part I, © 1969 Haskell House Publishers Ltd., New York, Hardcover, 360 Pages, 8383-0913-5. First Published in 1900-2.
Scholarly discussion of the history and use of Scandinavian loan-words.
A valuable reference tool for students of philosophy and linguistics.
THIS TITLE IS CITED AND RECOMMENDED BY: Books for College Libraries; Cambridge Bibliography of English Literature. --This text refers to the Library Binding edition.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- BOOK: Scandinavian loan-words in Middle English
- Personal name: Björkman, Erik, 1872-1919.
- Main title: Scandinavian loan-words in Middle English.
- Published/Created: New York, Greenwood Press 
- Description: iv, 360 p. 23 cm.
- ISBN: 0837118034
- LC classification: PE664.S3 B4 1969
- LC Subjects: English language--Middle English, 1100-1500--Foreign words and phrases--Scandinavian. Scandinavian languages--Influence on English.
- Notes: Reprint of the work first issued in 2 pts., 1900-1902. Pt. 1 forms author's thesis, Uppsala. Bibliographical footnotes.
- LCCN: 69013829
- Dewey class no.: 427/.02
- Type of material: Book