Gløtt av Norge (Glimpses of Norway) - 1948 Edition
et Kikt i Bilder 1948
Gløtt av Norge (Glimpses of Norway) et Kikt i Bilder 1948, © 1948, Grøndahl & Søns Boktrykkeri, Oslo, Norge, Soft cover, 46 Pages.
Photographs of Norway with brief descriptions of each photo in Norwegian, French and English.
- Sailing in Oslofjorden
- A Cozy Corner of a Norwegian Home with Exquisite Wood Carvings and Decorations
- Scene at an Old Farmstead, Bjølstad, Heidalen, Gudbrandsdalen
- An Elderly Man Plays the Fiddle
- Marius Eriksen, the Best Combined Runner, Downhill, and Slalom, at Holmenkollen in 1948
- Ski Jump Captured of Petter Hugsted, the Gold Medal Winner at the Olympic Games of St. Moritz in 1948
- View of the Ski Lift at Lillehammer
- Photo of the Nine Men, En Route for the Heavy Water Plant, Who Destroyed the Plant on 27 February 1943, Led by Joakim Rønneberg.
- Reindeer and Laplander from Finnmark Plateau
- Horsedrawn Vehicle Outside Bondeheimen, Mandal
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
|LC control no.:||50022578|
|Type of material:||Serial (Periodical, Newspaper, etc.)|
|Main title:||GlÃ¸tt av Norge. Glimpses of Norway.|
|Published/Created:||Oslo, N. W. Damm [n.d.]|
|Description:||v. illus. 27 cm.|
|PREMARC/SERLOC merged record|
|Subjects:||Norway --Pictorial works.|
|LC classification:||DL413 .G56|
|Geographic area code:||e-no---|