Norwegian Research Guide, Revised Edition
Linda M. Herrick and Wendy K. Uncapher, Norwegian Research Guide, Revised Edition © 2001, Origins, Janesville, Wisconsin, Paperback, 62 Pages.
An essential guide to researching your family history in Norway, tracing relatives can be difficult, but this book does provide some ideas of getting around barriers and understanding naming conventions and patterns.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 2003459128
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Herrick, Linda M.
- Main Title: Norwegian research guide / written for Origins, by Linda M. Herrick and Wendy K. Uncapher.
- Edition Information: Rev. ed.
- Published/Created: Janesville, WI : ORIGINS, 2000.
- Related Names: Uncapher, Wendy K.
- Description: 56 p. : ill., maps; 28 cm.
- Notes: Includes bibliographical references (p. 54-55) and index.
- Subjects: Norwegian Americans --Genealogy --Handbooks, manuals, etc. Norway --Genealogy --Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- LC Classification: CS912 .H37 2000
- Dewey Class No.: 929.109481
- Geographic Area Code: e-no---
- CALL NUMBER: CS912 .H37 2000