Microfilm Resources For Research: A Comprehensive Catalog
National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, Microfilm Resources for Research: A Comprehensive Catalog, © 1986, National Archives Trust Fund Board, Washington, D.C., Soft Bound, 118 Pages.
A comprehensive catalog that lists the microfilm publications by record group is available, as are catalogs for the Federal population censuses from 1790 to 1930 and subject catalogs that list publications by topic and provide roll-by-roll lists of contents.
- United States Government-General Records
- Judicial Branch
- Presidential Agencies
- Department of State
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Army
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Justice
- Post Office Department
- Department of the Interior
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Labor
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Transportation
- Office of Education
- Independent Agencies
- Records of, or Relating to, Other Governments.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control Number: 85015242
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Corporate Name: United States. National Archives and Records Administration.
- Main Title: Microfilm resources for research : a comprehensive catalog / National Archives.
- Published/Created: Washington, DC : National Archives and Records Administration, 1986.
- Description: xiii, 126 p.; 28 cm.
- ISBN: 0911333347 (pbk.);
- Notes: Includes indexes.
- Subjects: United States. National Archives--Microform catalogs. Documents on microfilm--United States--Catalogs. United States--History--Sources--Bibliography--Microform catalogs.
- LC Classification: CD3026 1986
- Dewey Class No.: 027.573 19
- Geog. Area Code: n-us---
- CALL NUMBER: CD3026 1986