Why Contribute to the Gjenvick-Gjønvik Archives?
- The GG Archives has been online since 1 January 2000.
- We have evolved to be the Premier Social and Cultural History Website featuring Ephemera from the 1880s through 1954
- This site continues to be one of the top research spots online for family historians, students, researchers, authors and collectors.
- The GG Archives is free for all to use … Currently over 5,000 pages
- Advertisements provide the primary support for the GG Archives.
- Founder and Archivist, Paul Gjenvick has epilepsy. Through his tireless efforts, the GG Archives is his way to give back to the global community.
- The GG Archives goal is to make their entire collection available online to all users, made possible through your generous contribution.
- The GG Archives has no employees. The site is entirely the work of one person - Paul Gjenvick.
Paul K. Gjenvick
December 2012, Updated September 2017
Contribute via PayPal with credit cards
Contribute Ephemera to the GG Archives
The GG Archives accepts books, photographs and ephemera relevant to the topics on our website. If you would like to contribute, please contact us or fill out our Gift-in-Kind Contribution Form [PDF].
See our Collecting Policy for examples of items in our collections.